Monday, September 19, 2011

Living - In The Harty Kitchen: Quickie Egg Muffins!

I wanted to quick share with you that through Tuesday, you can get a nice deal at Sunshine on Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits....that led me to this weekend's tide-us-over 'til supper brunch idea!

First, the Sunshine deal:
Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits, sale $1.11
Use $.30/2 8/7 or 9/11 GM (will double to $.60)
= $.81 each wyb 2
*If you still have the $1/2 coupon that was previously available, it will make for an even sweeter deal!
*And I must note that some Sunshine stores may not allow you to use double coupons on advertised items. 

Now on to the Quickie Egg Muffins!

What you need:
Grands! Biscuits 8 ct (or similar)
6 Eggs, cracked and whipped for scrambling
3/4 c cheddar cheese (I like sharp)
8 slices of ham (I used leftovers that we had thrown in the freezer, you could really use sandwich meat too if you don't have slices of ham on hand - or use your preferred meat.)

What to do:
Simply Make the Grands! Biscuits as directed
Scramble your eggs, then add cheese and mix around until melted.
While scrambling eggs, warm ham.

Putting your muffin together:
Slice or tear muffin in half.  Place slice of ham on biscuit, then top with cheesy scrambled eggs and top with top piece of muffin and enjoy!

I'm telling you, my kids LOVED these!  And it was sooooo simple!

It was another moment of, why didn't I think of that before?!  It has definitely made our make it again list!

Would love to hear your super yummy and easy recipes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment