Friday, June 3, 2011

Saving - Del Monte Pineapple Coupon & Deals!

Hi everyone, happy Friday!  I am busy tidying up the place for company tomorrow so I have been away from the PC all day.  I will try to get caught up tonight if I find time. 

Here is an awesome coupon (and RARE, may I add)....jump over here and grab a $1.25 off 2 Del Monte Gold Pineapples coupon!  Hurry, as I am pretty sure this won't last long!

HyVee
These are advertised in the online ad for $2.99 each, so $2.36 each after coupon and when you buy 2!

Walmart
The circular that came in Sunday's paper shows they have pineapple for sale at $2.50 each.  However no brand name is advertised.  If they are Del Monte they would be $1.88 each wyb 2.  If someone can confirm this for us, please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment