Thursday, October 28, 2010

Laughing & Saving - Kmart Deals This Week!

So my children and I went out to Kmart today, despite the horrible winds.  Well the toilet paper deal highlighted below must have been so hot it was litterally flying out of the stores!  Okay, so an explanation.  After leaving the store, I placed the toilet paper on top of the trunk of my car so that I could put my son in the car.  While buckling him in, the toilet paper was lifted in the air by the wind and flown across to the other side of my car where my daughter stood.  Had there not been another vehicle parked there, I am not certain I would have been able to recover the toilet paper!  Wow...is all I can say!

Kmart Deals:
Angel Soft Toilet Paper 12-pk double roll with in-ad coupon $4.99
use $1/1 coupon here (may need to switch zip to 10011)
= $3.99!

Also - be sure to check out the clearance in store!  Summer shoes are an additional 75% off clearanced prices.  There were several sandals, flip flops and high heel shoes that I saw.  Many were around just $1.49-$2.99!  This included kids shoes as well.

Another clearance alert.  They have advertised in store that they have Spring/Summer clothes as low as $.99.  I did not find any of these hot deals in the store we visited today.  But keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment